So, finally, version 2 of the script is now available for download. The script has not been extensively tested so please let me know if you have any problems and I will endeavour to help.
The tests performed by this script are:
- Ping response
- Logon enabled
- Assigned Load Evaluator
- Active sessions
- ICA port response
- CGP port response (session reliability)
- WMI response (to check for WMI corruption)
- Citrix IMA, Citrix XML, Citrix Print Manager and Spooler services
- Server uptime (to ensure scheduled reboots are occurring)
- Server folder path and worker group memberships are report for informational purposes
- PVS vDisk and write cache file size
I schedule the script on a XenApp 6.x Controller (ZDC) to run at least once per day (7 am) where it emails an HTML report on the XenApp farm health.
Items in the script that should be customised for your environment are listed near the beginning of the script
Please download the script and provide me with some feedback.